Syakalaka

BONJOUR EVERYBODYY!
So my last post was about 13 days ago..... and I posted an article about my imagination laptop for a competition (and I still don't know whether I won or lost or ignored lol). I am sorry for being a bad blogger lol

I am considering today is the last day of school. We actually still have monday but it will be use to review for our exam WHICH WILL BE HELD THIS WEDNESDAY! I. Die. My senior year has come to an end :'( Time flies sooo fast.

ANYWAY, today I donated my blood YEEAAYY! I was always wanted to donate my blood but at that time, I can't because I was not 17 yet but now I am and I'm so glad my school create this opportunity. I was afraid that I can't donate because of a couple of reason ( for example I can't donate because I have low blood pressure or something) and also on the procedure paper, It was written that people who went abroad within 6 months can't donate. And thank God my last trip abroad is on October which is EXACTLY 6 months ago yeaayy. A lot of my friends cannot join because they went abroad last December and January.


Hopefully, my blood will be used to save lives :') If you can donate your blood, Please dooo! A lot of people out there needed our help :') God bless you all 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation