Creamy

Its felt so good being back in the kitchen! Some of you (maybe none of you) might know that I have too much love for food and spending hours being in the kitchen is one of my way of relaxing! Especially for the last 3 years, even though the my passion of cooking already shown since I was a little. So this time I made some Panna Cotta with strawberry puree. It is almost 2 years since I attempted to make it, but I am too lazy so its my very first time of making Panna Cottta, and in my opinion, it taste so well. And also I made some Red Velvet Cupcakes as requested by my sister. 

Any way, Happy easter everyoonee! I should've made some easter theme food, but I guess its too late now lol! Enjoy chasing rabbits and finding eggs! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation