31 Days Blog Challenge : Day 12

So I am very sleepy right now because this morning my mom woke me up at 6 to have our usual morning pray then I went back to sleep and she woke me up again to dry my wet dog.... :| then I fell asleep on the sofa with my dried dog running around on top of me and next thing I noticed is that my french teacher is already in my home, ready to teach me.

Anyway, today's challenge is "What's Inside Your Fridge", I tried to go downstairs to took pictures of what's inside it, but I guess I'm just too lazy. So I'm just going to list out some of it.

1. Fruits and Veggie is always stocked in the fridge. Always. The regular ones are bananas, apples, watermelons, melons, oranges, grapes. We usually stock some Kiwis, but then I noticed its getting more expensive, so now they are seasonal fruits in the fridge.

2. Yogurts. Usually the one which already packed in small container like Elle & Vire. But to be honest I don't really like the one from Elle & Vire because I finds it too liquid and too sweet. We usually eat them as our dressing with those mix diced fruits, but also consumed as it is.

3. We have some Hershey's

4. A lot of Soy Milk. Those 1 litter boxes and 250ml small boxes.

5. Unsalted butter, cream cheese, pure vanilla extract in case I want to bake some cakes.

6. And some regular things like cheese, eggs, etc. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation