Pulau Dewata

OMG I DID IT! NOT POSTING FOR 3 DAYS! I mean its not something so wow, but lately I can't stop checking my blog, thinking what to post etc because I have nothing to do! And now that I am super busy preparing things, I could distract myself. I am trying to put quality over quantity.

Anyway, this is the third outfit post from my Lombok-Bali trip! This was taken at our gigantiiiiccc hotel in Bali. I'm telling you, this hotel is like very very very huge. 

And one last thing, I change my hair color one more time! Only 1 week before I first dyed my hair. Its bright :) lol 


Glasses : Ray-Ban / Tube : Unbranded / Shirt : H&M / Shorts : Forever21 / Sandals : New Look
Photographer : Farrel Hannon & Sharon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation