Fluffy!

Vogue Fashion Night Out! On Wednesday me and my friend went to VFNO in Paris. It was really nice to see a bunch of stylish people all in the same place! (And handsome guys lol). I added a coat and a hat to my day outfit to make it more 'stylist' and to warm myself. After awhile, we decided go to back to the apartment and eat Cendol and Indomie because we didn't have a lot of invitation.
Anyway, I am so in love with my new boots. I had been searching for a nice pair of boots since last year and now I finally own one! Its a sure thing that you'll see me wearing this boots again and again and again!
Hat: H&M // Coat : H&M // Sweater : H&M // Jeans : H&M // Bag : Longchamp // Boots : Zara

(Just realized that I wore to many H&M in one outfit lol) 

Comments

  1. waaaa dah jadi ke Paris ya?
    congrats
    great look btw, tambah keren aja :)

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater!

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/02/new-in-gold-necklace.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation