Baby Pink

Hey hey hey! My first outfit post after my blog's first anniversary! I can't still believe 1 year has past that quickly, and I just can't describe how blessed I am and thankful to all my friends who are always supporting me in any kind of ways, AND ANY WAY, ITS THANKSGIVING! Happy thanks giving everybody! Don't forget to take some time to think and give thanks to God and people who are always been there for you! Count your blessings! 

Just a little update on my life here in Paris, I'm finally moving from my ghetto neighbourhood to business district in France, yeaaayy. Although its not so much yeay in the moving, carrying stuff in the metro part. Imagine carrying all those shits with metro all by myself....... Mais, c'est la vie! 

Blazer : H&M / Top : Colorbox / Scarf : Zara / Legging : Topshop / Boots : Zara
Photos : Natasha Ally



Comments

  1. i love this outfit, very simply but beauty :)
    you look amazing, your glasses & hair are awesome!
    follow you sweety :)

    your polish friend
    anecia & roses ♥ blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is simple but you look adorable and chic! <3 so so gorgeous!


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation