Ruffles

I'm back with my dark attire, as the weather is very unstable and keeps on going up and down. Since there was no sun today, I feel like its more appropriate to be back with dark clothes, and I will (might) look slimmer lol. Like I told (or maybe no, I can't remember) you before I gained a couple of kilos, so now I have problem on dressing and taking good picture of myself without getting any comment like "You look fat" or "Did you gain some?" etc which is very annoying. 

Which made me think, why this problem is faced by most people who moved abroad? My 3 best friends who moved to England, along with so many other friends experienced the same thing. What is it though? Are we having some sort of 'Shock' when looking at delicious foods that we couldn't find back home? Or stress? Or?

Top : Topshop / Jacket : Zara / Skirt : Zara / Shoes : Dr. Martens / Bag : Longchamp
Photos : Ndapanda

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation