Escape

You have no idea how great it is to finally see green fields with real mountains and trees after being apart of this crazy big city. I finally found refreshment. I went to a real picnic with my colleagues in just 1 hour drive from Paris. We had huge amount of crazy delicious foods, bbq and do some fun activities. It was a very nice day (although now I can feel that i'm already getting darker) but it could've been better if the rain didn't keep ruining our perfect day. 

Glasses : &Other Stories / Necklace : (X)S.M.L /
Jacket : Zara / Tank Top : H&M / Shorts : Mango / Shoes : Nike
Photos : Hanna Theodora




Comments

  1. Cool outfit!

    Hey there, Congratulation!
    I nominated you & your blog on Liebster Award :D
    kindly check my latest post for more detail information about that
    here is the link: http://fahadscale.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award_10.html

    I'm looking forward to your fun answer!


    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sakura

Aloe Vera : The Super Plant

Lockdown situation